EERAdata knowledge base
The EU-H2020 project EERAdata (03/2020-02/2023) explored pathways towards a FAIR and open data ecosystem in the low carbon energy research community. A vast documentation of the entire knowledge developed in the project is available through the EERAdata Wiki:
- EERAdata in brief: Get an overview of the approach, methods, outcomes and project partners.
- Workflow to FAIRify data: Inquire the FAIRification workflow in four phases – user-centric database design, pre-FAIRification, FAIRification, Post-FAIRification.
- Initiating FAIRification in a research community: EERAdata´s method might be useful for others who aim at FAIRification in a research community. This method comprised a workshop concept according to the Index to FAIR Action Plan as recommended by the EC Expert Group on FAIR data.
- Institutions with special expertise in FAIR data stewardship: EERAdata has conducted a series of six workshops with distinguished speakers from a range of FAIR data and energy research organisations, documented in the workshop agendas.
- EERAdata key deliverables: Look up the key exploitable results, peer-reviewed publications and policy briefs.